AMERICAN THORACIC SOCIETY DOCUMENTS
An Official American Thoracic Society/European Society of Intensive Care Medicine/Society of Critical Care Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline: Mechanical Ventilation in Adult Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
International evidence-based recommendations for point-of-care lung ultrasound.
- Fluid therapy in neurointensive care patients: ESICM consensus and clinical practice recommendations. Intensive Care Med. 2018 Apr;44(4):449-463.
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of critical illness-related corticosteroid insufficiency (CIRCI) in critically ill patients (Part II). Crit Care Med. 2018 Apr;44(4):474-477.
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of critical illness-related corticosteroid insufficiency (CIRCI) in critically ill patients (Part I). Intensive Care Med. 2017 December 2017, Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1751–1763
- Recommendations for mechanical ventilation of critically ill children from the Paediatric Mechanical Ventilation Consensus Conference (PEMVECC). Intensive Care Med. 2017 Dec;43(12):1764-1780
MAJOR BLEEDING AND COAGULOPATHY
- Τhe European guideline on management of major bleeding and coagulopathy following trauma: fifth edition Critical Care
- 2019 Guidelines on Acute Pulmonary Embolism (Diagnosis and Management of) ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Consensus statement from the International Consensus Meeting on the Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in the Management of Traumatic Brain Injury : Consensus statement.
Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2019 Jul;161(7):1261-1274. doi: 10.1007/s00701-019-03936-y. Epub 2019 May 28.